These professional polls are NOT designed to let us know what people think… they are designed to influence people in the way that the people presenting the poll want us to think… and to plant seeds that suit the pollsters ideology.
It has been proven that the questions that people read in a poll STICK in their minds more than reading a normal newspaper or on-line blog… so every word of online polls are carefully thought out to ‘mind play’ with the readers of the poll and influence them… and this is not exception….
1) Question one is to plant in your mind that the deal is a threat to Northern Ireland.
2) Question two is to plant in your mind that ‘unionists’ are negative and should be ignored.
3) Question three is to plant in your mind that ‘violence’ could be the outcome.
4) Question four is to plant in your mind that we are getting ‘good boy special status’
5) Question five is to plant in your mind that the agreement is ‘best’ for you.
6) Question six is to plant in your mind that ‘you’ personally are at risk.
As a poll it is designed and thought out to get the answers it wants and to create the effect it wants…
Multipurpose Blog Theme By BuyWPTemplate